Oklahoma has some of the best biking trails around.
Here is a list of the top 5 biking trails in Oklahoma that are sure not to disappoint.
1. Turkey Mountain Yellow Trail– This 5 mile trail in Tulsa is rated as a moderate trail and runs right along the river. It offers wonderful views and a few tricks and turns to keep the trail interesting.
2. Clear Bay Trail– This is an 8 mile loop near Norman, OK. This one is a bit of a challenge with a lot of hills, some of them steep, so be prepared to walk a little. Roman Nose State Park
3. Roman Nose State park- This is a 7 mile trail near Watonga. This moderate trail features natural springs, rock gardens, some hills and a lot of switchback trails. Overall a fun trail to ride. Oklahoma Ankle Express
4. Oklahoma Ankle Express Trail– Located near Braggs, OK and tucked away in the hills of Greenleaf State Park, this 16 mile trail is a bit of a challenge. The hills and semi-rough terrain can offer some suprises along the way so keep your eyes peeled. If you need a break, you can visit the famous Swinging Bridge before finishing out your ride.
5. Bluff Creek Trail- This is a short 4 mile loop located in the heart of the metro Oklahoma City. Rated as an easy to moderate trail, its a perfect ride for beginners or young kids. Its a very popular trail for this reason but fun for the whole family.
Lewis RV Center
Want to try your hand at these trails but don’t have room in your RV to tow your bikes?
Visit Lewis RV Center in Oklahoma City and pick up your very own bike carrier. Cequent/Reese offers a 4 bike carrier that attaches to the back of your RV with ease, so the whole family can get out and enjoy! We have plenty in stock at our parts store, so come get yours today!